With the increasing global awareness of the environmental changes affecting the planet one of the most important is the effect of carbon dioxide emissions.
In high-density urban environments, it is even more of a concern, with many city planners looking for ways to counteract the effects of high-rise buildings and vehicle emissions.
One way that has been gaining increasing popularity by building designers and planners is is by the use of plants as a natural method of co2 absorption and oxygen production
With the design of GREENTINS® G-MOSS it is now possible to have living plants on virtually any surface anywhere. After extensive research and development, our new G-MOSS is fast becoming an industry standard.
Made from recycled wood waste and polypropylene
- Lightweight (ideal for existing buildings that have preset loading and stress limitations).
- Has a much better water absorption rate than soil, as well as being able to distribute water and air more evenly around the root of the plant.
- Contains natural nutrients, producing enhanced growing conditions.
- Made from recycled materials.
- A natural insect repellant, so no risk of infestation as with soils and organic fertilizers.
- Effective as an insulator, helping to reduce heating and cooling costs.
- Doesn’t suffer from the erosion problems associated with soils that can cause problems with drainage systems.
- Doesn’t contain bacteria and pathogens commonly found in soils.