TurfPave® XD is a lightweight, high strength interlocking plastic grass paver designed for the creation of grassed areas subject to pedestrian and occasional vehicular traffic.
TurfPave® XD grass pavers are used in the construction of emergency access, overflow parking, home driveways, golf buggy paths and slope stabilisation.
TurfPave® XD has a porous structure allowing rainwater to infiltrate into the ground. The high load-bearing structure protects grass roots against compaction and effectively supports loads imposed by large fire trucks.
TurfPave® XD cells contain notches, have large open base areas and high void spaces that promote and ensure healthy root development.
TurfPave® XD grass pavers are also suited for gravel containment.
- Emergency and firelane access areas
- Vehicle parking lots in commercial developments, homes, sports complexes, festival grounds, churches etc
- Golf cart paths
- Street shoulder parking
- Racetrack infield and pit areas
- Drainage channels
- Slope stabilisation and erosion control
- Stabilized turf surfaces protected against erosion
- Pleasant alternatives to asphalt and concrete surfaces
- Groundwater recharge
- Enhanced site appearance through “green” vegetation
- Reduced need for stormwater conveyances and treatment systems
- Minimised stormwater run-off
- High water permeability
- Increased effective utilizable area