VersiCell® is a lightweight, high strength modular drainage cell designed primarily for sub-surface drainage, and to form tanks for underground stormwater infiltration or storage.
VersiCell® is manufactured from high strength polypropylene and used in the construction of roof gardens, plaza decks, basements, pond filtration systems, concealed drains, pre-cast and in situ drains and sports fields.
VersiCell® when installed between roof decks and pavers or ballast, VersiCell® drainage cells reduce sound transmission and increase heat insulation.
VersiCell® is designed to withstand loads imposed by mechanical equipment such as bob-cats. Available in 30 mm high modules, VersiCell® modules interlock in the same plane, at right angles to one another, or may be butted together.
- Interlocking cellular drainage modules
- Compressive strength of at least 100 tonne/m2
- Can accommodate both static and dynamic loads during and after installation
- Significant weight savings compared to gravel equivalent
- Protects waterproofing membranes
- Provides hear and sound insulation
- Prevents build-up of hydrostatic pressure in retaining walls
- Minimises efflorescence & algae
- Allows for herringbone drainage configurations
- Narrow profile allows a greater soil depth in planter beds and thus a wider variety of plants to be used
- Modules may be interlocked to form continuous large panels
- Easy Installation reduces on-site disruption
- Nesting and stacking capabilities reduces storage and transportation costs
- Extremely efficient water drainage abilities
- Sustainable and environmentally friendly